Music Together® is committed to helping families rediscover the pleasure and value of musical activity.
This is the essential Music Together Class, one that a child can attend from birth through age five.
Music Together online or outdoors lets you choose the best class for you and your child. Not comfortable yet with being around others then sign up for our online class. Would like to get outside this Spring and Summer then join us at Riverport Park for our outdoor classes on Saturdays. These classes are interactive, engaging, and FUN! Each child participates at his or her own level of signing, moving, chanting, watching, or exploring music instruments. All families will be part of the private Facebook Group and can access all of the online classes.
All of our classes include:
- Music Together® Online includes a Facebook Live music class from our super-private Facebook Group.
- Classes include singing, dancing, instrument, and prop play as well as parent education to help adults understand their child's musical development. This also includes tips and tricks on how to use music at home and in parenting.
- A CD and beautifully illustrated songbook along with an access code to the online Family Music Zone where the current (and previous collections if you have taken classes) can be digitally downloaded.
- Access to the Family Music Zone which is full of bonus material and online activities to further connect you with the musical experiences from class as well as a quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together World Wide.
- Access to our "Hello Everybody" app so that our music can go anywhere with you.
Spring Session Theme ~ Triangle Collection
Summer Session Theme ~ Harmonica Collection
Wednesdays ~ Ms. Alicia
Saturdays ~ Ms. Sue
Additional Forms and Files: